Novello2021-03-13T18:58:43+00:00

Novello

The first wine of the season, a ready-to-drink young wine with outstanding characteristics.
Novello di toscana typical geographical indication

VINES: Sangiovese (90%) others (10%);
SOIL: sandy (80%) with the presence of clay (15%) and silt (5%) of dark color, on average deep with the presence of fossils;
EXPOSURE: south and west;
PLANT DENSITY: 4,200 plants per hectare;
TRAINING SYSTEM: spurred cordon laid at 90 cm;
PRODUCTION PER HECTARE: 70 quintals

PRODUCTION TECHNIQUE
The hand-picked grapes are and inserted
in the classic bigonce and then poured into a special trailer to be transported to the cellar. After careful selection, they are de-stemmed. A carbonic maceration for 30% of the grapes follows for 7-10 days depending on the vintage, with frequent pumping over at a temperature of 28 ° C. The remaining 70% follows a traditional process.
Bottles produced: 4,000 per harvest.
TASTING NOTES
Color: intense purplish red
Bouquet: floral, fruity
Palate. Fresh and pleasantly fruity, it recalls ripe grapes
PAIRINGS
First courses, meats and cold cuts

SERVICE TEMPERATURE
18 ° / 20 °

FOR A DREAMING VACATION

Contact us & Book Now




    I declare that I have read the privacy policy and I agree to the treatment of my personal data.

    The Azienda Vallorsi is located in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, in the center of the wine route of the Pisan hills.
    Vallorsi is one of the most prestigious wineries in Tuscany, with its six apartments it is also a comfortable and spacious farmhouse, ideal for a stay in which to relax in the charm of the surrounding nature.

    Email: info@vallorsi.it
    Tel: 0587 658470
    Opening Hours 8.00 – 17.30

    Questo sito Web utilizza i cookie. Utilizziamo i cookie per analizzare il nostro traffico.
    Condividiamo le informazioni sul tuo utilizzo del nostro sito con i nostri strumenti di analisi
    che possono combinarlo con altre informazioni che hai fornito loro o che hanno raccolto dal tuo
    utilizzo dei loro servizi. Acconsenti ai nostri cookie se continui a utilizzare il nostro sito web.

    Impostazioni

    Quando visiti un sito Web, esso può archiviare o recuperare informazioni sul tuo browser, principalmente sotto forma di cookie. Controlla qui i tuoi servizi di cookie personali.

    Questi cookie sono necessari per il funzionamento del sito Web e non possono essere disattivati nei nostri sistemi.

    Per utilizzare questo sito Web utilizziamo i seguenti cookie tecnici
    • wordpress_test_cookie
    • wordpress_logged_in_
    • wordpress_sec

    Decline all Services
    Accept all Services